REMEMBER ME PACKAGE
We are passionate about the capturing the story behind YOUR loved one!
Have you lost a person dear to you and want a keepsake of their life and your collective memories of them? This Remember Me package has been designed around just that - the DocumentMe below is the stories of Peter Kerr - his family got together to share the essence of Peter, each shared their own magical moments and cherished legacies that Peter left behind.
Their life story is important to you, so it is important to us.
All our documentMe packages are captured in a documentary styled format. Focusing on what is important to you so we can preserve your life's stories, experiences, and wisdom for future generations to come.
Our team will set up the recording equipment and ensure proper lighting and audio quality.
This will be done in the comfort of your own home and we guide you through the process, ensuring that your unique story is beautifully and authentically captured.
What you can expect from booking the remember me package:
- 60-90 minute final video
- This documentMe is about the person dear to you, so we can film up to 5 people sharing stories of the special person.
- The booking person has a one to one chat with our lead cinematographer to explain the processes, book your date and lock in your location of your video.
- A questionnaire that will help you get together your stories & personal reflections of your special person.
- 4-6 hours to set up, film and pack up again.
- During the filming the interview will be conducted in a relaxed, conversational manner, we will ask you some questions to help get that ball rolling!
- The creative director will get the story straight with storyboarding alongside our post video editor & carefully edit and produce the DocumentMe film in a manner that leaves you with a timeless, engaging and forever film of your loved ones life - this process can take up to 2 weeks.
- The person booking will receive a copy of the final edit, you are welcome to take out stuff during the review process if you feel too emotionally exposed.
- Once your final edit is ready, you will each receive a usb version of your DocumentMe in a personalised keepsake box, an online link for sharing.
For more specific Q&A please click here.